MASTER life COACH / CHIEF creator
& Vision ALCHEMIST
As Chief Creator & Life Alchemist at Platinum L.I.FE. Coaching & University and Certified Life Mastery Consultant. Beth is a highly skilled and creative expert that ignites individuals both personally & professionally to consistently be exploring, elevating and expanding in 7 Dimensions of a “Life In Full Expression” that is by design rather than by default to the conditions surrounding them.
EMPOWER YOUR EVENT
SPEAKING & Leadership
Below are some highlights of how Beth has served her community and beyond.
- Host of Podcast/Talk Radio weekly show called “Life In Full Expression” on TransformationTalkRadio.com where you can Explore, Elevate and Expand in 7 Dimensions of LIFE
- Chosen by CLOSE UP TV/RADIO from New York as one of their “Empowering Woman that Make a Difference Series for 2022” with interviews by Emmy Award Winners Doug Llewelyn & Jim Masters
- Founder & Owner of Platinum LIFE Coaching & University and BW Global Solutions, LLC
- Provided Athletic Medicine for the 1992 Men’s Olympic Rowing team in Europe, the Goodwill Games in the Pacific NW, and the 1st Women’s Olympic Marathon Trials in Olympia, WA.
- Provided Injury evaluation and rehabilitation for the victims of the Haiti earthquake with the Harvard Initiative at a field hospital in Haiti
- Served at Mother Theresa’s Home of the Destitute in Calcutta, India providing compassionate physical rehabilitation to the people at the home.
- Founder & Owner of “Prevention In Motion” business, where she developed and implemented injury prevention solutions for businesses.
- Developed, implemented and collaborated with multiple levels of management to create a highly successful Injury Prevention Program for Kitsap Transit Bus Operators that won an Honorary Award from the Washington State Department of Transportation
- Helped many individuals, professionals & businesses owners bridge the gap between their ideas and implementation to create results they love in their Health, Relationships, Careers and Time/Money Freedom
- She has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Puget Sound, with emphasis in Education, Athletic Medicine, Health & Biology. She currently is an Adjunct Professor at Olympic College teaching Personal Wellness & Health Science. She has been a Board Certified & Licensed Athletic Trainer for 35 years and founded Platinum L.I.F.E Coaching for individuals and businesses– BW Global Solutions, LLC
For over three decades, Beth has combined her educational, medical & consulting skills to accelerate transformation in people’s personal & professional lives in the United States and beyond.
PREVIOUS SPEAKING & WORKSHOP EXPERIENCE
“Go For Your Goals From Your Soul”Greater Kitsap Chamber Luncheon 2022
“Team Vision – Life Blueprint Workshop”Evergreen Home Loan Poulsbo Team 2022
“Transform Your Stress to Bliss”Greater Kitsap Chamber Luncheon 2021
“The Art & Science of Your Entrepreneurial Super Powers”INSPIRE YOU event for Women Entrepreneurs Clearwater Resort, Suquamish, WA
“The 3-D’s to Eliminate Procrastination”Kitsap Polka Dot Powerhouse Chapter
“The Art & Science of DreamBuilding”
Olympic College Alumni Speaker Series, Bremerton WA
“A Transformational Language”Olympic College Health & Wellness Staff Retreat 2017
“3 Universal Principles for Self-Engaged & Self-Lead Employees”Heartbeat of Kitsap Podcast
Get in touch
LET'S inspire & lead TOGETHER
Beth combines a diverse coaching, consulting, educational and teaching background rich in experience with sports & occupational medicine with Olympic athletes and many genres of businesses and global non-profit organizations, plus the development of injury prevention programs for businesses.
Interested in booking Beth as a speaker?
I AM A MASTER idea
My passion is to unleash your greatness into your world! I help clients get clear and create new possibilities for their life, health and business. My focus and areas of expertise include:
VISION & VALUES | HEALTH | CAREER |
RELATIONSHIPS | LIFESTYLE
WORDS OF AFFECTION
“It took me 2 years to finally listen to my inner voice and accept the magic of the unseen that naturally led me to Beth. We connected immediately during her complimentary session. I laughed, I cried, I expressed how deeply I wanted to live my dream. Thanks to her, I have developed more strength in listening to my intuition, that positive, knowing, spiritual force in the universe that is stronger than our physical world. Beth found ways specifically for me to increase my awareness and call on this energy.”
“ The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams “