Taking your ideas from creative spark to fully executed products or services
- Takes a great deal of work sustained over an extended time.
- One of the biggest keys to being able to maintain the focus and effort needed to see your ideas through to completion is structure.
In this episode, we look at:
- large structures (systems),
- small structures (personal work habits),
- and medium-sized structures (project action steps)
- that all contribute in one way or another to creating and sustaining momentum for your ideas’ development and execution.
Building these structures into your work routine will make you more efficient and ultimately more productive.
Discover so much more How to Bring Your Idea to Life in this 4 Lesson online course — Start Now: https://courses.bethwolfe.com/courses/bring-your-idea-to-life-platinum-l-i-f-e-university–677dcc4e-6319-4dfe-b97c-004b3f004e92/salespage